How to Donate Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund through online ?
The Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund, created shortly after Independence, provides immediate relief to people in distress. The Fund depends entirely on voluntary donations received from the public.
- The Fund renders assistance to individuals facing distress situations. Its resources are utilised for the provision of immediate relief to the families of those killed in natural calamities like floods, cyclones and earthquakes. It also grants assistance to families affected by major disturbances, riots and accidents.
- Besides, the Fund extends assistance to indigent persons to partially defray the cost of expensive medical treatment like heart surgery, kidney transplantation and cancer treatment. Over the years, lakhs of people have received assistance from this Fund.
- All contributions to the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund are fully exempt from Income Tax under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961 subject to the prescribed limits. Donations to the Fund are also excluded from the computation of taxable gifts under section 5 (1) (v) of the Gift Tax Act, 1958.
- You can donate generously to the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund to help fund the relief and rehabilitation measures.
Online Contributions / Donations to PMNRF┬а
- Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund, (PMNRF) accepts voluntary contributions from Individuals,┬аOrganizations, Trusts, Companies and Institutions etc.
- All contributions towards PMNRF are exempt from Income Tax under section 80(G). ┬аThe PAN number of PMNRF is ┬а ┬аAAAGP0033M.
To Donate┬аPrime Minister’s National Relief Fund┬аor Click here…
Which are the various banks through which contribution to PMNRF can be made online using netbanking ?
About The Author
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.